Possession of the Diploma in Brewing is a pre-requisite for sitting the Master Brewer Examination. Applicants must have therefore passed the Diploma or gained Exemption from the Diploma.
These courses are set to assist in preparation for the highest professional qualifications awarded by the IBD. The Master Brewer Courses consist of five modules, covering technical management responsibility, experience and study, all as relevant as possible to international brewing practices.
- Master Brewer Module 1: Materials & Wort
- Master Brewer Module 2: Fermentation & Beer Processing
- Master Brewer Module 3: Packaging & Beer Dispense
- Master Brewer Module 4: Central Functions
- Master Brewer Module 5: Case Study
For course dates please click here
For an application form please click here