We currently have a number of vacancies listed below.
If you are looking to advertise a vacancy on our website please contact Wiley by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Oregon State University seeks applications for a full-time (1.0 FTE), 9-month, fixed-term faculty position consisting of 55% Teaching, 20% Outreach, 15% Research, and 10% Service. This appointment has academic rank, is eligible for promotion, and is a non-tenure track faculty appointment with major emphasis on teaching, outreach and professional practice knowledge/skills. A minor emphasis on research is expected. Oregon has a proud history of leadership and innovation in the craft brewing and wine-making industries and is experiencing a burgeoning renaissance in craft distilling. See link below for full position announcement/qualifications and how to apply.
To apply click here
Truman's - East London's beer since 1666 - is recruiting for a new Head Brewer. One of the fastest growing breweries in the country, Truman's is based in London's Hackney Wick. Since the opening of its new facility in 2013, it has quickly become recognised as a brewer of exceptional, consistent beers in both cask and keg.
Brewing on a new 40BBL brew kit, with almost 500 BBL of fermentation capacity, we're looking for somebody with bags of enthusiasm tempered with a healthy dose of experience. Calm under pressure, you'll be responsible for the quality and consistency of every drop that leaves the brewery.
With ambitious plans for further growth, this is a rare opportunity to truly make your mark on the brewing world.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the efficient running of brewery operations on a day-to-day basis.
- Consistently brew the finest quality beers, guaranteeing uninterrupted availability of our permanent range.
- Work closely with Sales & Marketing to create beers for our seasonal range and export markets.
- Report to and advise the board on all aspects of the brewery's operations.
- Assist in the recruitment, training, development and support of all brewery staff.
- Work closely with senior management team to provide accurate forecasting of all brewery costs.
- Ensure the brewery is compliant with all HSE and Thames Water requirements.
- Liaise closely with the Sales department to deliver excellent stock management.
- Take responsibility for any third party supplier work.
- Work closely with colleagues to negotiate the best possible raw ingredients pricing.
- To consistently reinforce quality across all brewing processes and product lines.
- Give brewing and product training to all staff.
- Work closely with the management team to ensure Truman's is at the forefront of craft brewing in the UK.
- Nationally or internationally recognised brewing qualification.
- At least five years brewing experience with at least two years in a senior position.
- Passion for new product development and a creative flair.
- In depth knowledge of quality control processes.
- Superbly organised, with a methodical, consistent approach.
- Excellent communicator.
- Strong team leader.
- Experience of managing a mid-sized brewery,
- Experience commissioning new breweries, equipment and packaging lines.
- Project management experience.
An exceptional package, plus bonus, is available to the right candidate.
Please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
Be a part of a small team in London, where you will have a unique opportunity to join our global family and help build a new and exciting vodka brand from a very early stage. Distilleries have already opened in Berlin, Detroit and Seattle with new sites opening in the US and Europe in the coming months.
Candidates must have a good attitude, strong work ethic and be able to work in a methodical, ordered and process driven manner.
You will be given comprehensive training in all aspects of vodka distillation.
Starting April 2015
Please provide a covering letter with your application.
- Plan and perform all work activities associated to the Vodka production
- Ensure that the production planning will meet the sales needs
- Implementation of all required standard operations procedures
- Responsible of on-site product quality control (analyses, HACCP, associated recordings...)
- In charge of all recording and reporting associated to the production process (process monitoring of each unit operation, stock monitoring, taxes determination, production process key performance indicators...)
- Responsible of basic maintenance on-site
- Implement and coordinate all maintenance activities
- Responsible of safety on-site
- Ensure that all people on-site follow the safety and security policies
- Assist Our/Vodka technical operations team in optimization and troubleshooting of the production process
- Maintain work areas in a safe and orderly manner
- Scientific background (university degree preferable, although not mandatory)
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Technical problem solving oriented
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Computer literacy: Microsoft Office
Additional experience / skills (optional):
- Work experience in spirit production
- Basic knowledge of mechanical and electrical equipment
- Familiar with HACCP, SOP redaction
- Familiar with hazardous liquids handling and processing
To apply please email Neil.Chivers@ourvodka.com
Salary £27,000 to £30,000
30 days holiday per annum +3 bank holidays at Christmas
BUPA health cover
JW Lees is looking for an outstanding Quality Brewer
We are looking for a hands-on enthusiastic team player who is a good learner with a desire
and passion for brewing great beer.
The job involves:
- Organising the efficient running of the laboratory for physical & micro analyses
- Ensuring that all quality standards are achieved
- Driving a high performance culture
- Chairing the JW Lees beer tasting panel
The successful candidate will have achieved a Diploma in Brewing and will have experience
in a similar role. You will be a highly organised individual with excellent IT skills and able
to communicate at all levels. There are also development opportunities for the right candidate
which we will be supporting.
Email your CV along with cover letter telling us why you are the ideal candidate by
3rd May 2015 to firstname.lastname@example.org No agencies please.
The Institute of Brewing and Distilling (IBD) is an internationally respected members' organisation with charitable status whose main focus is the advancement of education, training and professional
development, principally in the science and technology of brewing and distilling.
Due to an imminent retirement, the organisation is looking to recruit a Chief Executive Officer to lead and develop the strategy globally, with particular emphasis on the development of the IBD examinations and
Working with the IBD's Trustees, Council Members and Officers, you will be responsible for:
Developing and delivering the strategic plan
- Achieving industry recognition globally for the IBD qualifications
- Providing member services - training, examinations, publications and communications, which build
membership on a year on year basis
- Managing the examinations process and developing new syllabi/qualifications as appropriate
- Directing the Institute's central resources to provide an effective and efficient service to the Institute, industry
- Delivering the annual operating budget
- Maintaining and developing relationships with industry executives, associated industry bodies, IBD sections
and their membership
- Offering inspirational leadership and development of IBD staff
The preferred candidate will either be an experienced practitioner in a general management/marketing/business development role in food/drinks education and training, or have Board and relevant industry experience.
The successful candidate will have a "can do attitude", good communication and networking skills and a proven track record in managing teams and delivering results. The successful candidate will be based in London, with some international travel expected.
This is a challenging role that will provide a unique opportunity for the right person to make a significant impact
on the IBD and the industry internationally.
If you would like to learn more about this exciting opportunity please contact Bill Carling at The Carling
Telephone: + 44 (0) 1483 893 100
Please do not contact the IBD or individuals directly
Details of duties -
This role is responsible for supporting all aspects of the production of premium vodka, gin and whisky from "grain to glass". Liaising with the Distillery Manager the Production Manager is responsible for planning the overall production and daily activities of the distillery. The distillery is to produce three different products and performs all activities associated from raw material intake to packaging under the one roof, therefore careful planning, management and reporting is required.
Specific responsibilities include: -
- Planning of production and its completion against agreed dates in an efficient and cost conscious manner whilst ensuring the highest standard of quality is maintained to meet both internal and external requirements.
- Line manager for all production line employees including those within the distillery and the packaging operation.
- Routine review of production and reporting in regards to output, efficiency and costs. From these reports opportunities for improvements should be identified and actioned.
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in Brewing & Distilling.
- Experience in a production role in the alcohol beverage production thus having in depth knowledge of all the stages of distilled spirit production (wash preparation, distilling, stabilisation of new make spirits, cask management, packaging) and the tasks that go with production such as quality control, cleaning in place procedures and health and safety.
- Must have experience in training and guiding staff through standard operating procedures.
- Would be desirable to demonstrate an understanding of aging spirits and an ability to assess the quality of spirits.
- Working knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office.
- Enjoy working with the public in the form of tours, tastings, festivals & events.
- Detail orientated.
- Able to multitask; working independently as well as part of team.
Preferred Qualifications & Skills
- Experience in distillery record keeping.
- A working knowledge of ageing, cask management and basic coopering skills.
- A working knowledge of packaging operations.
- Experience with organoleptic flavour assessment and a good understanding of flavours and their production. For example, wine making experience and the associated sensory skills considered a strong benefit.
- Experience in partnering with educational institutions on distillation research and techniques.
Starting salary: £27,500 - £30,000.
To apply please email: email@example.com
We seek applications for an Assistant Professor of Practice, Distilled Spirits which will be a full-time (1.0 FTE), 9-month fixed-term appointment: 55% Teaching, 20% Outreach, 15% Research, and 10% Service. Note that an Assistant Professor of Practice has academic rank, is eligible for promotion, and is a nontenure- track faculty appointment with a major emphasis on teaching, outreach and professional practice knowledge/skills. A minor emphasis on research is expected. Oregon has a proud history of leadership and innovation in the craft brewing and wine-making industries and is experiencing a burgeoning renaissance in craft distilling. Oregon State University, in the city of Corvallis, is Oregon's flagship institution for teaching, research and Extension in the areas of basic science, agricultural sciences and engineering, and houses a world-renown Fermentation Sciences program within the Department of Food Science and Technology. The Distilled Spirits Assistant Professor of Practice will support the instructional, advising, outreach, and research needs of the newly created Distilled Spirits program within the undergraduate Fermentation Science option in Food Science and Technology. The incumbent will be responsible for developing and building a new instructional and outreach program in Distilled Spirits. Primary focus in instruction will be developing and teaching new classes on the fundamentals of distilled spirits production, maturation, packaging and regulations which will include corresponding laboratory instruction in distillation science, engineering and applications. Teaching in other fermentation-related courses and in the basic science laboratory courses required in the Fermentation Science option will be expected as a function of need. Advising responsibilities will focus largely on the needs of an expected new and diverse category of students with an interest in distillation within the fermentation science option. Outreach activities will involve engaging and supporting a diverse and growing distillation industry in the state of Oregon and elsewhere. Research activities will focus on the area of interest of the incumbent but must be relevant to the distilled spirits industry. A successful candidate will work strategically with diverse colleagues, students and industry professionals to advance the distilling industry in Oregon and elsewhere and to establish Oregon State University as a leader in this field.
The incumbent will work with other FST faculty on campus and at the Food Innovation Center. Because the Fermentation Science program is well integrated with other departments and colleges at OSU, the incumbent will be expected to interact with faculty, for instance, in the College of Engineering (distillation), Departments of Chemistry, Horticulture (viticulture & enology program) Crop & Soil Science (barley and hops breeding programs), and Animal & Rangeland Sciences (artisan cheese and dairy processing) and the Oregon Wine Research Institute. This position reports to the Head of the Department of Food Science & Technology.
Oregon State University's commitment to student success includes hiring, retaining, and developing
diverse faculty to mentor and educate our undergraduate and graduate students from entry through
graduation. Our Strategic Plan (http://oregonstate.edu/leadership/strategicplan/phase3) articulates the strategies we believe critical to advancing and equalizing learner success. The College of Agricultural Sciences is likewise committed to success of all learners accessed through its Extension and outreach programs.
Required qualifications include an MS in Food Science, Distillation, Fermentation Science,
Chemical Engineering or related field and professional experience in the distilled spirits sector of the
To create a user profile and apply, go to website:http://oregonstate.edu/jobs- search OSU jobs/upper left/search postings, enter posting #0013904. This posting opens on February 12, 2015. For full consideration, apply by April 1, 2015. Include 1) curriculum vitae; 2) a cover letter explaining your interest in this position; 3) a statement of teaching, outreach, and research interests (attach as Other Document 1); and 4) full contact information for 3 professional references. If your references are not included in your curriculum vitae, attach them as Other Document 2. Letters of application must speak to each required qualification.Applications will only be accepted through the online site.
For more information about the position, contact Tom Shellhammer, Search Committee Chair, at
firstname.lastname@example.org. Oregon State University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Hammerton Brewery have had an amazing start since we began brewing in April 2014. Sadly our head brewer is off to pastures new, so we are now looking for someone who can build on what we have achieved so far.
Our brewery is 15bbl and has received great accolades already and is well represented across London and Manchester. We are looking for a brewer who is passionate and enthusiastic about beer and wants to become part of the team and grow with us. Ideally candidates will be respected and well-known and with a portfolio / history that are looking for an opportunity to help create, shape and grow with us. Although we are a small team, within 2015 we have plans to expand the team to meet growing demand. We are aiming to formulate and release two new beers in the next 2 months, and the successful applicant will be heavily involved in the development.
- Day to day management and efficient running of brewery operations.
- Recipe development of our core range and seasonal beers
- Consistently brew our core range N1, N7, Pentonville and Islington.
- Represent the brewery at a local and national level when needed at events around London and UK
- Ability to experiment and create new beers with support of management
- Ensure Brewery adheres to Health and safety standards
- Record keeping and documentation
- Ideally live locally to the brewery or within easy reach and/or willing to reallocate to London
- 3+ years commercial brewing experience
- Formal brewing education preferred, although not required for consideration
- Well-organized, able to manage brewery, brewing ingredients
- Hands-on, our Brewer will be expected to be involved in all aspects from loading up the brewery equipment for brewing to cleaning and kegging/casking, bottling etc. Heavy lifting of ingredients will be involved
- Potentially the odd brewery tour
- Self -motivated, organized, and energetic individual with good communication skills.
- Great troubleshooting skills and attention to detail
- Positive, proactive attitude
This is a great opportunity for the right person to be part of an exciting journey with Hammerton Brewery. If you feel you are up to the challenge we would welcome your application.
To apply for this role send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
We're looking for a highly motivated senior brewer with a can-do attitude and a hands-on approach to leadership to join our team and assist in implementing all aspects of the brewing process. In this role you will work closely with our head brewer and production manager to ensure epic craft beers are brewed according to our strict specifications in good time. . In this role you will work as part of a small team of 5-6 brewers on a rotational 3 shift pattern 5 days a week, 24 hours a day. As a shift lead, you will oversee all brewing matters from production through to quality control and packaging, leading by example as you educate and inspire your team members to brew supreme craft beers. Quite frankly, brewing isn't just your job, it's your passion. You will be adept at technical recipe design and development as well as proficient in brew house, cold block, yeast, and filtration management.
At BrewDog we're constantly brainstorming new brewing horizons, so we're looking for a senior brewer who is a natural innovator and possesses all the charm and panache to be a perfect ambassador for our brewery. You will be an open and honest communicator, good at building relationships with our suppliers to ensure the timely and cost effective procurement of relevant raw materials. You will be responsible for managing brewery shifts, co-ordinating the activities of assistant brewers and liaising with your colleagues in our packaging and lab departments as required to ensure that the quality of our beer is testament to our commitment to putting craftsmanship and flavour back into peoples' beer glasses. You will have experience in supervisory roles, be a brilliant team player and a natural facilitator, capable of overseeing all process brewing, from fermentation through to maturation and filtration.
Due to the incredible growth we're experiencing at BrewDog, all positions in brewing come with fantastic opportunities for career progression and personal development.
Running a small team of 5-6 brewers on a single shift, coordinating their activities as required by production schedules to meet brewery targets.
Overseeing all aspects of process brewing, from fermentation to maturation and filtration, documenting relevant data and ensuring this information is shared and communicated to the necessary stakeholders on subsequent shifts or in the lab or packaging departments.
Shift hand over, passing over all necessary information to the next senior brewer and brewing shift team to ensure a smooth transition between shifts.
New product design and development and being an ambassador for the brewery.
Liaising with staff in our packaging and lab departments to ensure the quality and consistency of our beers, troubleshooting and remedying problems should they arise.
Working directly with senior production and brewery staff to improve on efficiencies and ensure the quality and craftsmanship of our beers.
University degree in Chemistry, Brewing, Distilling or another relevant field.
Minimum one years' experience in a supervisory position in a brewery or fast paced beverage environment.
A track record of good team management, communication and staff training abilities.
Based at our new brewery in Ellon, Aberdeenshire Scotland.
Attractive hourly rate
Assistance with VISA application for the "perfect fit"
48 hours per week on a three shift system, must be willing to work nights and occasional weekends.
To apply for this role send your resume and cover letter detailing your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please write "Senior Brewer" in the subject line.
As things ramp up here at BrewDog, we're looking for someone with a brilliant attitude, a thirst for great beer, a technically flawless CV to head up our brewing team as our Master Brewer. Reporting directly to our 2 founders, you will steer the good ship BrewDog towards innovative and ever expanding craft beer horizons. A phenomenal leader who can do more than just talk the talk, you will be prepared to roll up your sleeves and get elbow deep in hops as you train, facilitate and inspire our production crew in the brewing, packaging and supply of outstanding craft beers. You're not one to shy away from a challenge because you quite simply love what you brew, believing that the people on your team are your greatest assets and their achievements the best reflection of your success.
You will be a perfect balance of shrewd and personable, with a great head for figures, a discerning eye for opportunity, and a brilliant track record of innovation and development within the brewing industry. We are looking for something with a strong craft beer CV with a huge focus on the beer itself. Experience for this role is absolutely essential; we're looking for a high calibre candidate to ensure BrewDog remain at the forefront of innovation and development in the craft beer industry.
Things at BrewDog have been progressing at a phenomenal pace since the brewery began in 2007, and we anticipate the years ahead to be one incredible and rewarding experience as we continue to go from strength to strength in our determination to make other people as passionate about great craft beer as we are.
Overseeing, manage and develop all elements of the brewing operations at our brewery, including;
Direct Responsibility for beer quality, new beer development and constantly aspiring to continually improve our beers.
Forecasting and setting departmental and companywide production targets while constantly working to improve as well as maintain the high quality we expect from our beers.
You will be a well versed brewing industry professional with 5-10 years relevant experience, preferably in a progressive craft brewery.
You will be a veteran in brewing, filtration, fermentation and yeast management, having worked in brewing management for at least 5 years.
An expert brewer, you will possess complete understanding of the brewing process and equipment, able to formulate complex recipes and deal with the challenges faced by forefront craft breweries.
Your CV will showcase your analytical skills and experience in start-up project management and fulfilment with a proven track record for improving efficiencies and pioneering growth and development.
An articulate and intelligent individual, you will be well practiced in dealing with various internal and external stakeholders, successfully working with them to ensure we continue to brew outstanding craft beers.
The successful candidate will be a natural, empathetic leader with the ability to influence, encourage and motivate all team members as we work to pioneer craft beer in the UK, and the region.
This is a full-time salary paid position located at our new brewery in Ellon, Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Assistance with Visa application for the "perfect fit"
Attractive Salary and Relocation Package
To join the BrewDog team as our Master Brewer please email your resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and why you think you'd be a fitting candidate for this role to email@example.com
Please write "Master Brewer" in the subject line.
- Rare and exciting career opportunity
- Based in a beautiful part of Ireland close to the River Shannon & the town of Carrick on Shannon
- Key role with the first distillery in the West of Ireland for over 101 years
The PJ Rigney Distillery creates and markets its own spirit brands and provides contract production for 3rd party customers.
The Distiller is a key role with responsibility for and substantial influence over the style, quality, efficiency and volume of alcohol produced by Pj Rigney Distillery across a number of brands.
The role requires a high degree of understanding of the engineering, chemistry and science of alcohol distillation, both the practical and theoretical elements and aspects, together with a passion for the art of distillation. The role requires a high degree of self initiative.
The ideal candidate will have;
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications related to alcohol distillation combined with good production, leadership and organisational skills
- Experience working with fermentation, mashing, pot & column distillation of potable alcohol at a high level
- Knowledge and experience with grain alcohol distillation will be a significant advantage
- Outstanding communication skills (written and verbal) and listening skills
- Demonstrated skills and experience in working as a key member of a small team
- The willingness and ability to work closely with sales & marketing staff and forge lasting relationships with customers
A critical element to the success of this role is cooperation and communication across the business and a close functional working relationship with the Managing Director together with production and technical staff. The successful candidate will be happy to work shifts and flexible hours and will take responsibly for team and plant.
An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated to secure an outstanding candidate.
Confidential enquiries can be made to Pat Rigney, MD +353 86 2472734 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join Bradford Brewery and help us bring back traditional brewing to the centre of Bradford for the first time in over 50 years.
Later this year, Bradford Brewery will be launching a new brewery and pub operation in the heart of this fast-growing city. Stake your claim to be Bradford Brewery's first Head Brewer and help develop our beer range that will stand up to some of the best in the country. We're looking for someone with bags of enthusiasm, a flair for innovation and a good dose of experience. It'd be fantastic if you had a sense of humour too. We are making beer after all.
Calm under pressure, you'll be responsible for the quality and consistency of every drop of beer that leaves the brewery.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage the efficient running of brewery operations on a day-to-day basis.
- Consistently develop and brew the finest quality beers, guaranteeing uninterrupted availability of our permanent range.
- Work closely with Sales & Marketing to create beers for our temporary range and ad-hoc activities.
- Report to and advise the Senior Management Team (of which you'll be a key member) on all aspects of the brewery's operations.
- Assist in the recruitment, training and support of all brewery staff.
- Work closely with the Managing Director and Finance Director to provide accurate forecasting and monitoring of all brewery costs.
- Ensure the brewery is compliant with all HSE and other legal requirements.
- Work closely with colleagues to negotiate the best possible raw ingredients pricing.
- Consistently reinforce quality across all brewing processes and product lines.
- Represent the brewery at a local and national level when needed.
- Give brewing and product training to all brewery and pub staff.
- Be a key member of the Senior Management Team and work to ensure that Bradford Brewery is at the forefront of craft brewing in the UK.
This is not just a brewing role. As well as all of the usual brewing tasks you'll also be a core part of our business growth during its' early stages. You'll have the opportunity to input into how we run our business, our branding, our marketing and our message.
We're not too bothered about where you've come from; we're more interested in your ideas of where you'd like to go. Just apply, you never know.
- Brewing qualifications (UK or International) and/or
- Significant commercial brewing experience
- Methodical and logical approach with a focus on quality
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Great under pressure
- A sense of humour
- Management of a craft brewing operation
- Experience of new product development
- Experience communicating the brilliance of beer to a variety of audiences
Standard recruitment stuff:
The role requires a person with the energy to work non-standard hours, and have excellent time-management skills, meticulous attention to detail, documenting and computer skills and the commitment to maintain high levels of hygiene and safety. You'll also need to live within a reasonable commute of the brewery and have a full UK driving licence.
If you are interested in having an informal chat, contact us and let's discuss options - we are open to suggestions!
Alternatively, please send a CV and a letter or video telling us who you are and why you want to work with us, to Matthew Halliday - email@example.com
- Rare and exciting career opportunity
- Based in world-famous Barossa Valley, South Australia
- Key role with an iconic Company
Tarac Technologies ('Tarac') provides environmental solutions and valued products and services to the Australian Wine Industry. It is an integral part of the industry's sustainability and has an enviable reputation within the wine industry as a company that has provided a quality service since 1930.
The Master Distiller is a key role with responsibility for and substantial influence over the style, quality, efficiency and volume of alcohol produced by Tarac across multiple distillation sites.
The role requires a high degree of understanding of the engineering, chemistry and science of alcohol distillation, both the practical and theoretical elements and aspects, together with a passion for the art of distillation.
The ideal candidate will have;
Appropriate tertiary qualifications related to alcohol distillation
Experience working with continuous distillation of potable alcohol at a middle management and technical expert level
Knowledge and experience with grape alcohol distillation will be a significant advantage
Outstanding communication skills (written and verbal) and listening skills
Demonstrated skills and experience in working as a key member of a small team
The willingness and ability to work closely with sales staff and forge lasting relationships with customers
A critical element to the success of this role is cooperation and communication across the business and a close functional working relationship with the Sales Manager together with production and technical staff.
The Master Distiller will have a key working relationship with the Technical Sales Manager who currently undertakes aspects of this role and will transition these responsibilities to the Master Distiller.
An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated to secure an outstanding candidate.
Confidential enquiries can be made to Susan Collier, Morton Philips quoting Reference No 2645 on +61 8 8210 8510 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply your combination of technical excellence, leadership skills and appetite for continuous improvement to some of the great Global Drinks Brands.
Established in 1887, family-owned William Grant & Sons is a growing premium spirits company with a high-profile portfolio enjoyed worldwide. We distil some of the world's leading brands of Scotch whisky, including Glenfiddich®, the world's favourite single malt, The Balvenie® and Grant's®, one of the world's most loved blended Scotches, in addition to one of Ireland's finest whiskeys, Tullamore Dew®. We also lead the way in spirits innovation, with a range of other award-winning drinks, including gin, rum, tequila and vodka.
Reporting to our Process Area Leader, as Process Team Leader you'll be responsible for leading, controlling and developing all aspects of production and manpower for two of our major distilleries. Ensuring all operations adhere to both our production strategy and legislative requirements, you'll play a central role in the development and execution of site plans in addition to ad hoc improvement projects. So maximising cost-efficiencies whist liaising closely with a wide range of stakeholders will be a key element, together with accountability for Health & Safety. The role will also involve:
- aligning business objectives to help drive behavioural and process change
- overseeing operational maintenance
- acting as on-call Team Leader when appropriate.
Educated to degree level in either Chemistry, Brewing, Chemical Engineering or another Science discipline, you have a significant technical leadership track record in the drinks, pharmaceutical or petrochemical sector. A proven, resilient leader, able to set objectives and both develop and performance-manage your team and get to grips with differing cultures, you're strong on planning and implementation, with a real eye for detail. In addition to robust self-reliance, you'll also bring:
- excellent all-round communication and interpersonal skills enabling you to operate at all levels within the organisation
- great problem-solving skills, with the ability to deliver under conflicting restraints
- a clear drive for continuous improvement and personal excellence.
Job Reference: OM7665
If you enjoy working in a forward-thinking and pioneering culture which recognises the value of innovation, and we've just described you and your aspirations, then to develop a career with a global leader, please click on the APPLY button below.