Date: 27th Oct 2016
Venue: Sentinel Brewing Co
Type: Beer Academy Course
Further details and contact information
Telephone: +44(0)20 7290 6087
You will learn about how beer is made, its ingredients and how they impact on flavour. You will sample a range of beer styles and pair some of them with different foods. City & Guilds accreditation at Level 1 of the National Qualifications Framework in the UK. This will equip you with the skills to communicate knowledgeably about beer with customers and consumers and will enhance your professional status in the beer sector.
To develop delegate's:
- Appreciation of beer's background
- Knowledge of families, major styles & flavour distinctions
- Enhanced passion for beer
Which enables them you to:
- Make more informed choices
- Become an advocate for the beer category
- The essential course for everyone building a career in the beer sector which will provide delegates with the vital tools for career advancement.
Check out some previous feedback: 'Very happy with content. Excellent course, giving product knowledge and insight into the world of beer.'
'Overall very well thought out and the correct level of emphasis in the right areas. Very positive, would recommend to others and attend other courses ran by the beer academy.'
'I thought the balance was perfect and delivered in an entertaining and enthusiastic way. It met my objective perfectly and I have come away with lots of ideas for my own brewery and my own pub.'