Barley Control & Brewing Yeast Fermentation
PhD Latest Research - Webinar
By the Scottish Section
THURSDAY 4 February, 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM GMT
Join us to discover and gain an in-depth understanding of the plant-fungus interaction to hep you establish future control strategies to protect barley production. Laura Röhrig, postgraduate student of the International Barley Hub, will be sharing her findings with you.
Listen to Barnaby Pownall, currently studying his PhD at the ICBD, Edinburgh, to explore the potential for mixed yeast fermentations in brewing. He will discuss how mixed fermentation strategies offer a range of potentially advantageous outcomes to improve on single culture performance.
Why you should attend:
- Gain an in-depth understanding about the best harvest control strategies
- Discover the optimum mixed brewing yeast fermentations
- Clarify your questions with experts
- Laura Röhrig, postgraduate student of the International Barley Hub
- Barnaby Pownall, Manchester MChem graduate and studying his PhD at the ICBD