Adjuncts in Brewing
THURSDAY 29st April 2021 - 16:00 – 17:00 BST
By the Midland Section
THURSDAY 29th April, 16:00 – 17:00 BST
Join us to gain deep knowledge and increase your technical awareness of adjunct types and their uses in brewing.
The session would be a handy revision of the learning material for those candidates taking IBD Certificate / Diploma in brewing or distilling.
This webinar's speaker is Carl Heron, Technical Sales Manager at Crisp Maltings. Carl was Head Brewer for Sharp's Brewery. After 3 years, in 2014, Carl joined Crisp Malt as Sales Manager for the East of England using his knowledge and experience to help craft brewers.
Why you should attend:
- Improve knowledge of adjunct types and usage
- Clarify questions with an expert
- Useful revision material for IBD Certificate and Diploma exams
- Carl Heron, Technical Sales Manager, Crisp Maltings
- Zane Barnes, Host and Midland Section Secretary, IBD
Webinars recordings will be available for IBD Members only.
To become a IBD Member and unlock all our benefits, visit this page.
Discover the benefits of being a IBD Member.