Introduction to Hard Seltzers
THURSDAY 11th March 2021 - 16:00 – 17:00 PM GMT
By the Great Northern Section
THURSDAY 11th March, 16:00 PM – 17:00 PM GMT
Join us to discover what natural hop products are on offer to complement this beverage style and produce an unique offering.
Presentations by Stephanie Brindley of Murphy and Son who will outline the production and fermentation requirements of a Hard Seltzer.
Colin Wilson from Totally Natural Solutions (TNS) will then outline natural hop products which can be added to produce an unique alcoholic beverage and enhance or boost the adult taste profile for fruitiness, citrus, floral, bitter, etc.
Why you should attend:
- Discover how to brew hard seltzer; a drink fast growing in popularity in the alcoholic beverage sector, without having to invest in new kit
- Learn how to support your brewing yeast with the right blend of nutrients to ensure a quick and successful fermentation
- Explore how to give your loyal customers something new to try whilst attracting new customers to your brewery
- Clarify your questions with experts
- Colin Wilson - Managing Director - Totally Natural Solutions
- Dr Stephanie Brindley- Technical Sales - Murphy & Son
- Rob Percival - Section Chair - IBD Great Northern
Webinars recordings will be available for IBD Members only.
To become a IBD Member and unlock all our benefits, visit this page.
Discover the benefits of being a IBD Member.