The Practical De-alcoholisation of Beer
THURSDAY 27th May 2021 - 16:00 – 17:30 BST
By the Southern Section
THURSDAY 27th May, 16:00 – 17:30 BST
Join us to discover and share best practices in low / no alcohol beers using de-alcoholisation and learn how to adapt to new trends.
Recent years have seen the beer industry transform with craft and low alcohol by volume (ABV) offerings becoming mainstream. With consumer demand for these and more varieties of innovative beer only growing, its enduring popularity is likely to remain and even help reignite production after the pandemic.
This session will be comprising a presentation from Ralf Scheibner (GEA).
Ralf is an expert in beer de-alcoholisation, and has installed the GEA Aroma plus system in many breweries, along with cross flow membrane filtration systems and is an expert in the field for GEA globally.
This presentation will be followed by a discussion chaired by Andrew Paterson, with participation from Fergus Fitzgerald and Dan Gooderham from Adnams brewery.
Why you should attend:
- Discover and share low - no alcohol beer practices using de-alcoholisation
- Explore the best techniques to produce non-alcoholic but full of flavour beer
- Clarify questions with experts
- Ralf Scheibner - Membrane Filtration Specialist - GEA
- Fergus Fitzgerald - Head Brewer - Adnams brewery
- Dan Gooderham - Brewer - Adnams brewery
Hosted by Andrew Paterson - Southern Section Chair - IBD
- Ralf Scheibner's presentation
- Fergus Fitzgerald and Dan Gooderham will talk about how and what they do at Adnams in the production of their low /no alcohol beers
Webinars recordings will be available for IBD Members only.
To become a IBD Member and unlock all our benefits, visit this page.
Discover the benefits of being a IBD Member.