Company: Lion Little World Beverages
Salary: Depending on experience
Weekly Hours: 12 hr shifts
Location: London - Bermondsey
At Lion Little World Beverages, we’re all about adding value and having fun while we do it. As part of the Lion family we have some of the best products in the UK craft beer market.
This is a hands-on production role within a three-person brewing team, which operates as part of a wider ten-person brew team on rotating 12hr shifts at our 24hr site in Bermondsey.
About the Role:
This is a hands-on production role which involves coordinating a three-person brewing team to meet production objectives, whilst working as part of a wider ten-person brew team on rotating 12hr shifts at our 24hr site in Bermondsey.
- Execute all required brewery operations to specification and in conformance with SOPs including - brewing, filtration, and cellar duties
- Complete all assigned project work to schedule
- Carry out basic lab work – yeast counts/viabilities etc
- Lead by example in terms of health and safety/quality, ensuring any issues are raised and appropriately dealt with
- Adhere to and maintain a continual high standard of site hygiene
- Mentor Trainee Brewers where necessary
- Be point of contact for Head Brewer whilst on shift
- 3 + years commercial brewing experience
- IBD Diploma 1 (or working toward) / equivalent qualification
- leadership & interpersonal skills
- Coaching/mentoring abilities
- Effective communication and team working skills
- Excellent Problem-solving and reasoning skills
- Packaging knowledge an advantage
- Supervisory experience an advantage