This is a self-study training program for those that have just commenced their production careers, or require base knowledge of the brewing process. The Brewers Diary contains of a number of workbooks each containing a set of questions, tasks and research designed to familiarise candidates with operations within their own brewery. It is suitable for both small (craft) and large (mainstream) brewing operations.
The Brewers Diary can be an end in itself, equipping successful candidates to carry out tasks with an underlying knowledge of their brewing operation and the processes involved. The Brewers Diary is based around the Fundamentals of Brewing & Packaging Beer (FBPB) syllabus and it is expected that successful completion of this self study program combined with reading and understanding of the FBPB learning material (supplied with this program) will be sufficient study for those candidates wanting to sit the FBPB examination.
To see a preview of the Brewers Diary please click here.
- Entry is open to all candidates.
- IBD membership is not required.
- This is a self-study training program based around the FBPB containing a number of workbooks each containing a set of questions, tasks and research designed to familiarise candidates with operations within their own brewery.
- Before applying we recommend that you read the Exam Candidate Welcome Pack.
- Completed submissions are reviewed by the IBD and a Certificate of Completion will be awarded to those diaries meeting the required standard.