Do I need to complete training to sit an examination?
- No. All of our examinations can be self study.
Do I need to be a member to sit an examination?
- Fundamental, General Certificate and Diploma qualifications do not require you to become a member.
- Master qualifications do require you to become a member.
How much study is required?
- Each qualification requires a different amount of time and commitment, please see the Exam Candidate Welcome Pack.
What level of examination should I sit?
- Fundamental: Individuals who are not directly working in production (HR, Sales, Accounts, etc.).
- General Certificate: Individuals looking to start or currently working in production.
- Diploma: Individuals working at management level in production.
- Master: Individuals working in high level management across production, planning, procurement and purchasing.