BevPack is a new division of BevTech Ltd which offers contract bottling services to breweries, cider producers, win producers and other beverages. The client base is principally small producers and the state of the art facilities have been setup to efficiently handle small lots.
We are looking for a hands-on manager for this venture to both handle the day to day running and to build it up. The role will include beer and beverage treatment and filtration, managing all bottling processes from receival to dispatch, working with customers to meet their requirements and general problem solving.
This is an ideal role for someone with brewing experience looking for variety and responsibility in a friendly and encouraging environment.
Role and Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be required to manage all aspects of the bottling line including.
- Oversee all aspects of production. This will be very much hands on during the first stages of this growing business.
- Assisting in the planning, communicating and coordination of production liaising between clients and managers as to production requirements
- Take full responsibility for hygiene of the site and any public health requirements
- Implement and develop quality assurance procedures and records. Ensure standard of quality assurance schemes are achieved and maintained (SALSA).
- Communicating with clients to best understand their needs and understanding the specific product and how best to approach processing it
- Keeping daily records for critical check points
- Maintaining and creating relationships with clients
Maintaining established production and quality levels with the highest sense of urgency
If necessary, assist with other aspects of the business of Bevtech
Qualifications and Education Requirements
A qualification is brewing, winemaking or food technology is highly desirable.
- Previous experience/knowledge of food packaging is essential
- Technical acumen and a problem-solving mentality is crucial
- The ability to communicate well
- Self-motivation and the ability to work un-supervised
- Good time management and organization
- A driving license valid in the UK
- The right to work in the UK
Full training will be provided with supervision and assistance during the initial period of employment and the operation of all equipment, health and safety, critical control points, sanitization and sterilization
Type: Full Time
Location: Haywards Heath, Sussex. UK
Company Name: BevPack
Email Address: email@example.com