Process Service Technician
About the opportunity
Every day Ecolab make a difference to people's lives by helping our customers to provide safe food, clean water, abundant energy and healthy environments for their customers.
Our Food and Beverage division help increase and optimize food quality and plant productivity through innovative solutions in cleaning, sanitizing and disinfection for processors of dairy, meat, poultry, beverage and brewery, fresh produce, grains, starches and other foods. We are now looking for two Process Service Technicians, ideally with brewery and beverage experience, to join our team in the North West and in South Wales.
Based on customer sites, the Ecolab Brewing & Beverage Process Service Technician is responsible for technical service delivery, primarily focused on supporting the hygiene CIP operations on site using Ecolab products/concept applications and delivering agreed KPIs.
One role is based in the North West area and the other is in South Wales and would be ideal for someone with Food and Beverage experience who is looking for a role where they can use their technical expertise to provide bespoke solutions to the customer.
- Manage a customer account in specified areas with site wide responsibilities for Ecolab hygiene performance delivery.
- Deliver Ecolab service with responsibility for total cost of operations.
- Carry out service work as outlined in the customer Service Level Commitments (SLC).
- Provide solutions based on customer needs, manage all chemical cleaning stock requirements and supply chain ordering/delivery for customer.
- Document and report all site technical service work, both internally and externally in required formats.
- Champion effective communication and working relationships at both customer and company level.
- Be able and active in making recommendations for improvements to CIP cleaning practices and procedures on the plant.
- With higher level education and experience in CIP cleaning for brewing,beverage, dairy processing seen as an advantage.
- Autonomous self-starter with good interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written.
- Self-motivated as an individual, but also as a team player.
- Flexible in working patterns as some out of hours required.
- Ability to use Microsoft office/excel.
What's in it for you?
- Join a market leading organisation with ambitious plans for growth in the coming years.
- Make a real difference working with a leading player in the Food and Beverage industry.
- Enjoy a competitive salary and benefits including a company car and pension.
Take advantage of opportunities for career progression and development, both at home and internationally
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.
Location: North West and South Wales
Company Name: Ecolab
Email Address: email@example.com