For any candidate wanting to take Essentials in Brewing Course working in a support role in industry, hospitality and beer lovers based in the UK
The Drinks Trust
The Drinks Trust is the UK drinks industry community organisation. Since 1886, The Drinks Trust (formerly The Benevolent) has provided care and support to the people who form the drinks industry workforce, both past and present.
Today, the Drinks Trusts provides vocational, practical, emotional and financial support to those who are currently working, or have worked, in the UK drinks industry. The Drinks Trust is run by drinks industry professionals, funded by drinks industry partners and supported by thousands of drinks industry fundraisers, volunteers and contributors.
The Drinks Trust and the IBD are working together to provide economic support for those candidates who would like to take the Essentials in Brewing Course and are based in the UK.
- Must be 18 or over
- Must be a resident of the UK with an NI number
- Must have a UK bank account
- Must be earning less than £26k/pa (not including service charge). We will need visibility of your accounts, though this does not impact your credit score.
- Must be able to provide up to 300 words about why this course will help their career
- No prior work experience needed
Interested in applying?
The Drink Trust will evaluate for application.