Seminar - Discussion & Q&A
Cask Beer Roundtable
TUESDAY, 2nd August 2022 - 14:00 BST
By the Southern Section
Tuesday, 2nd August 2022
Calling all IBD members and especially senior brewers and pub traders.
You are invited to participate in this unmissable Roundtable, a fringe event part of the Great British Beer Festival 2022.
While we are all passionate about cask beer, there is little by way of a united approach to supporting it. This Roundtable aims to create a multidisciplinary panel across the supply chain looking at this from different perspectives.
You will be able to provide your view as each participant will be allocated 5 mins to talk about the current state and future of cask beer, and work collaboratively with the floor to develop a summary of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats during a question and answer session.
Maximum number of places: 30
- Tim Dewey - CEO - Timothy Taylors
- Dave Aucott - Wholesaler JDW - East West Ales Cask Beer
- Laura McKay- Head of Marketing - St Austell Brewery
- Dan Gooderham - Head Brewer - Adnams Brewery
- Mat Henney - Head of Quality - St Austell Brewery
Why you should attend:
- Provide your view to create a SWOT analysis for cask beers created by a multi-disciplinary cross-section of the cask beer community
- Participate in the critical analysis of this sector of the beer business
- Hear various views and opinions from professionals in the sector from all parts of the supply chain
- Learn from different perspectives and help decide what the challenges and opportunities are for cask beer
- Share your passion for our unique national treasure
Interested in attending:
If you would like to be part of this free Roundtable, please register with the IBD.
In addition, you would need to register as a trade guest with the Great British Beer Festival.