Hops & Malt Crop Update and Current Market Trends
WEDNESDAY, 27th April 2022 - 18:00 - 21:30 AEST
By the Asia Pacific Section
WEDNESDAY, 27th April - 18:00 – 21:30 AEST
The Sporting Globe x 4 Pines
22 The Promenade
Sydney, NSW 2000
Join your fellow New South Wales region Brewers and Distillers for an informative update on our most critical raw materials!
Hear from Michael Capaldo - National Sales Manager at Hop Products Australia with a "hot off the kilns" update on the recent Australian Hop harvest; followed by Ashely McIntyre - Regional Technical Manager Asia-Pacific at Boortmalt with an update on the 2021 barley crop, malting performance and world market situation.
Each will give a short update presentation followed by Q&As.
- Michael Capaldo, National Sales Manager - Hop Products Australia
- Ashely McIntyre, Regional Technical Manager Asia-Pacific - Boortmalt
Why you should attend:
- Understand the current risks and opportunities in our critical raw materials marketplace
- Enjoy an evening with industry colleagues
- Network and celebrate with those who have recently attained their IBD qualifications
We will be hosted by the team at the Sporting Globe x 4Pines with light canapes/snacks and a range of beers included.
Doors will open at 18:00 AEST with presentations commencing at 18:30 AEST
A$10.00 for IBD Members
A$20.00 for Non-IBD Members
This event is proudly supported by Hop Products Australia and Boortmalt Asia Pacific.