Tutor Guided Learning
CALLING ALL DIPLOMA CANDIDATES: PREPARE IN DEPTH FOR YOUR EXAMS WITH IBD TUTOR GUIDED LEARNING PROGRAMME
Tutor Guided Learning runs each year from the 3rd week of January to the 3rd week of May. For 2021 this will be week commencing the 18th of January to the week commencing 17th May. Various day of the week / time slots are available for each Module, please check the course information pages for more information.
Following the success of previous years, The IBD has expanded its new learning support programme - Tutor Guided Learning (TGL), to help candidates get ready and achieve the highest levels of performance in their exams.
TGL is now available for the following qualifications:
- Diploma in Brewing Modules 1, 2 & 3
- Diploma in Distilling Modules 1,2 & 3
- Diploma in Packaging Module 3
This will provide personalised learning to candidates with a more dynamic, agile and flexible solution.
Candidates will participate in live online sessions delivered to small study groups by dedicated IBD tutors who are experts in their field, certified in online learning delivery and located around the globe. IBD Tutors will get to know candidates and tailor their tutoring to the areas that will benefit them the most.
The programme, that runs for 18 weeks before the exams, has been designed for the candidates to practice past exam questions and get feedback and tips to be fully prepared for the final test.
IBD TUTOR GUIDED LEARNING BENEFITS
- Learn at your own pace while ensuring the completion of the syllabus in good time for the exams
- Personalise the learning by participating in live online sessions delivered by IBD accredited tutors and in small groups of maximum 20 candidates
- Access to the dedicated TGL forums where you can clarify your learning questions with your always available tutor
- Reinforce your learning with access to all the recorded tutoring sessions
- Reduce travelling time and costs by learning from the comfort of your home
- Expand your knowledge and network with international tutors and candidates
If you are interested, please contact email@example.com