Tutor Guided Learning
Achieve the highest levels of performance in your Diploma exam
Tutor Guided Learning Benefits
- Learn at your own pace while ensuring the completion of the syllabus in good time for the exams
- Personalise the learning by participating in live online sessions delivered by IBD accredited tutors and in small groups of maximum 20 candidates
- Access to the dedicated TGL forums where you can clarify your learning questions with your always available tutor
- Reinforce your learning with access to all the recorded tutoring sessions
- Reduce travelling time and costs by learning from the comfort of your home
- Expand your knowledge and network with international tutors and candidates
What Do You Get?
- Personalised learning to candidates with a more dynamic, agile and flexible solution.
- Live online sessions delivered to small study groups by dedicated IBD tutors who are experts in their field, certified in online learning delivery and located around the globe.
- IBD Tutors will get to know candidates and tailor their tutoring to the areas that will benefit them the most.
- The programme, that runs for 18 weeks before the exams, has been designed for the candidates to practice past exam questions and get feedback and tips to be fully prepared for the final test.
Why Choose the IBD?
The IBD provides the most widely recognised professional beverage qualifications in the world. We’ve been around since 1886 and have built a reputation for trust in the industry due to the quality of our learning material, support for learners and rigour of our exams.
Since we began professional qualifications in the 1950s, we have qualified over 100,000 brewers and distillers across the globe.