Contribute to the BDI
How you can get involved
If you have an idea for a BDI article please get in touch with our editor Steve Curtis to discuss.
We are particularly interested in articles on:
- Brewhouse technology
- New and innovative brewing & distilling technology
- Yeast and biochemistry
- Cider making and production
- Packaging of soft drinks
- Submissions should all be discussed with the editor before submission.
- Submissions should be between 2,000 and 4,000 words long.
- All images must have signed model releases where necessary.