Set for Success
Enhance your learning and prepare effectively for the IBD General Certificate in Brewing or Distilling exams.
During these sessions you will practice exam-style questions with your tutors, and have the opportunity to ask any questions you have on the learning material and exam.
All sessions are recorded, so you can review the answers as many times as you need to.
Each set for success session is similar to a webinar. A tutor works through multiple-choice questions and you respond using a voting app via your phone / tablet / laptop.
Set for Success is Available for:
Set for Success Benefits:
- Prepare effectively for the General Certificate exam
- Receive guidance on questions you may have and exam tips from the experts
- Work at your own pace with access to recorded tutoring sessions
- Network with international tutors and candidates
- Learn from the comfort of your home
What Previous Candidates Are Saying?
“I wasn't ready for the type of questions that would be asked in the exam. It is very useful that this was covered in the course”.
“It was great to have additional questions to answer. It was also motivating to compare my grasp on the material with other students".
“The question format was similar to the exam which got your mind into the process. It showed areas where some additional study was required".
What You Get:
- Three live sessions on Zoom, each lasting 3.5 hours, split over three weeks
- Full coverage of the General Certificate syllabus
- A tried and tested format where you will complete many multiple-choice questions of similar standard to the real exam
- The opportunity to answer online using a tablet or smartphone and to see group results instantly
- Tutor explanation of common errors, answers to questions with plenty of great tips for remembering facts
You can book your General Certificate exam and SFS sessions at the same time by adding Set for Success to your booking.
You can also add SFS to your exam later on.
Why Choose the IBD?
The IBD provides the most widely recognised professional beverage qualifications in the world. We’ve been around since 1886 and have built a reputation for trust in the industry due to the quality of our learning material, support for learners and rigour of our exams.
Since we began professional qualifications in the 1950s, we have qualified over 100,000 brewers and distillers across the globe.