Lifelong Learning Day – Mini-conference Event
Sustainability in the Brewing and Distilling Industry
WEDNESDAY, 27th April 2022
By the Scottish Section
WEDNESDAY, 27th April 2022 - 09:30-17:00 BST
Atholl Palace Hotel, Pitlochry, PH16 5LX
Take a deep dive into key topics and challenges that our industry is facing on this lifelong learning day.
This is an opportunity for brewers and distillers working within the production or associated roles to share experiences, get behind the skin of a particular topic and connect with other professionals and businesses facing similar challenges.
This popular event is returning for the first time in two years. On this occasion, it will focus on the major challenge of sustainability at the spectacular Atholl Palace Hotel with stunning views of the Scottish Highlands.
We will be discussing, among other points:
- How will the industry adapt to the changes we are facing?
- What can we learn from others?
- Who can we engage with for help and support?
This is a day-long event organised and supported by the Scottish Section to help IBD members and professionals in the industry build their skills and knowledge with a topic critical to the manufacturing industry.
Why should you attend?
- Share the challenges that your business is facing to make a step-change in sustainability and find potential solutions
- Discover the great work on sustainability that the industry is already doing
- Network with peers across the industry facing similar challenges
- Free for IBD members
- £30 per person (non-members)
If you are not an IBD member, become one.
How to get there:
The Atholl Palace Hotel is situated in Pitlochry, accessed via the A9 or by train or Citylink coach service.
Interested in attending?
Please book online here to confirm your attendance by 6th April 2022